On the other hand, the move to London is just as fast approaching.
Things checked off:
- flight booked
- couch space for the first couple of days
Things to get under way:
- arrange apartment visits for next week - I've started scrounging on gumtree.co.uk, spareroom.co.uk, various FB groups, etc.
Things to do first week in London:
- get an Oyster card for public transport
- find apartment - hopefully won't be too difficult. A keeps scaring me saying it'll take awhile, but I'm not looking for a luxurious hotel room. It did take me awhile in Bordeaux, but I'm staying positive
- fly to Milan for the weekend - so could have been better timed, but it wasn't up to me.
Let's get going!