Baking: Blue cheese tortilla pizzaTuesday, July 30, 2013
A simple snack or light meal, too good to share... you should make at least one for each.
- On the warm tortilla, evenly spread 2T of mayonnaise.
- Here comes the cheese! Sprinkle 150g of Mozzarella, followed by 50g of Gorgonzola or another blue cheese of your choosing.
- Bake at 175°C for about 5-10 minutes.
- In the mean time, slice ten garlic cloves into thin slices, and soak them in cold water for a bit. Shake the water off in then pan it for about 2 minutes until golden.
- When the pizza is done, top the slices onto the pizza, drizzle with honey, and serve hot.