Travel tip: Carry on essentialsMonday, April 21, 2014
On the way to the airport for another trip abroad. Inside my carry on tote:
- Passport and flight tickets - don't lose them!
- Wallet - ID, credit card, sim card, some cash to get me started
- Wrap or jacket - it can get quite chilly inside those flight cabins
- Water bottle - hydration is important
- Lip balm, hand cream - did I tell you hydration is important?
- Mints - toothbrush and paste are better, but more of a hassle
- Travel wipes - for those emergency situations, if not, at least tissues
- Cellphone and charger - my cellphone has the shortest battery life, so need to be on alert all the time
- Blue/black ball point pen - for those arrival/departure cards
- Reading/drawing material - entertainment inbetween in-flight movies, sleep, chats with the flight attendants near the snack bar, walks along the corridors