Travel Tip: How to get to Wellington AirportMonday, July 07, 2014
- Take the 91 Airport Flyer bus to the Wellington Airport. From the CBD, you could catch it near the Wellington Train Station, or Cuba Street, or Courtenay Place..
- Three zones' travel will take around 20 minutes from the CBD to the airport.
- Price is 9 dollars for adults, and can be purchased onboard.
- From Wellington Station, the service runs from 5.50am to 8.05pm, every 10-20 minutes.
- There is free wifi on the bus, though sometimes the signal is too weak to be connected to.
- The bus stops just outside the arrivals/luggage carrousels. Above the escalator is the departures area, where you will meet Gollum...
- ...and Gandalf!