5 Observations of Creative WorkersSaturday, November 08, 2014
- You have to have at least one Apple product. A Mac book, an iPad, an iPhone. Having an Apple product does not make you a Creative Worker, but most Creative Workers seem to be able to tick one of the above three
- You can go to work in jeans and t-shirt
- Your hours are not always 9-5
- You may work by yourself, though not alone. But your workmates are on the other side of the web. Or timezone.
- You could be a Creative Worker in a 'boring' company. On the other hand, you could also be a 'boring' worker in a creative company.