UpdatesWednesday, April 29, 2015
- I have been to see two apartments. I'm finally ending my living room squatting mode and moving into my own room next Monday
- Went to Italy last weekend! Saw an old friend from a decade ago, one of those friends who I am in awe of because she has this aura about her, you know she will go far in life. Also got to visit Venice for a day, the one city I was told to go and see before leaving Europe in July
- London weather goes like this: Sunny Mon/Tue, grey Wed/Thu, rainy weekends. So far, anyway. It's coooooold today
- Things I like about London: Colourful hipster Shoreditch, flat whites, sushi, Indian
- UK customs have been asking me heaps of questions at the airports. I travel a lot, yes. I am basing myself in London for my last three months of the European stay, yes. But I definitely will return to NZ in July! I love Europe, but, seriously, I love NZ more. It's the best place on earth, where my family and my A are!
- B&B are on their way to Europe right now, so we are going to Spain together. A is coming in exactly one month, and I am so excited/scared. I miss him like crazy crazy crazy!