Go here: Newmarket, AucklandTuesday, October 13, 2015
Spent the weekend exploring my new neighbourhood of Newmarket. It's always been an area I'd kind of go to once or twice a year, never more. Rediscovering the nooks, I came across these cool street art. So colourful, I like it!
- Went for a wax with M. Getting ready for the warm weathers!
- Got some pots, soil, plant food, and, voilà, there's a mini vege corner. Praying for some good carrots, cherry tomatoes, lettuces, capsicums in a few months' time.
- A lovely dinner date with A - review to come soon.
- Baked moussaka, say so long to lasagnes!
- Stumbled upon Gorman in Newmarket. I didn't realise we had Gorman shops in NZ. What?! Why didn't anyone tell me? I fell in love with Gorman when I called Melbourne home. Made an impulsive purchase... perhaps shouldn't have, but it's gorgeous!